Wednesday, April 8, 2009

What my dinner helped me learn about myself

My refrigerator is far from full (my cupboards are in the same situation) but I still learned a bit abut myself today. The first thing I saw was the frozen dinners. I was thinking "why would I need frozen dinners? Can't I just go to mirror lake and get something?". Then I finally realized why i need those. There are three reasons. One, I am impatient. I want things done quickly. I don't like to wait around for something to happen. Two, I am sometimes not satisfied. Occasionally, I will keep wanting more and more and realize that I should relax a bit. Three, I am lazy. Sometimes I just feel like laying around and doing nothing.

Another thing I found interseting was that on a shelf I have a wealth of condiments and sauces. I believe that this shows that I like to be prepared for anything. It has happened many times in the past that something happens that I am unprepared for and I suppose I have finally learned. After I thought about these things I learned a lot about how some of your actions are based on your unconscious thoughts.

1 comment:

  1. i find it interesting that im impatient and lazy as well! i like the voting poll on your blog too. i will be the first one to vote

    ReplyDelete